Cisco Online Testing
Cisco exams that begin with either a 650 or 700 exam code are self-administered and can be taken from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Prior to purchasing the exam
Be aware of the following prior to purchasing an online exam:
Timeframe: Once you purchase your online exam, you must complete it within 2 days. Once the test is started, you will have a defined period of time to answer the questions on the test. If you do not complete the exam within the 2-day window, it will expire and you will not be refunded the cost of the exam.
System requirements: the computer system you use for this test must meet these minimum requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Internet Browser Version: Internet Explorer v9 or higher, Firefox current version and 1 previous, Safari 6.0 or higher, Chrome current version and 1 previous
- Screen resolution equal to or greater than 1024 X 768.
- Flash version 10.1 or greater.
- Cookies must be enabled.
- Internet Connection: You will need a sustained, high speed, Internet connection for the duration of the exam.
Use this link to verify your system meets the minimum requirements: http://www.whatismybrowser.com/
(Site not owned by Pearson VUE)
Purchasing an online exam
Purchasing an exam is easy. Use the links under the Cisco logo on this page. Simply Sign in using your Pearson VUE web account, or Create an account if you do not have one. If you have forgotten either your username or password, use the links provided to reset them.